*update: the giveaway has ended. Cheryl Miles you are the winner… Congratulations!
A HUGE thank you to everyone for all of your kind words, enthusiasm and support for my new online workshop Whimsical Animals – A Mini Course.
I am so excited for this class! We have such an incredible group already. The early bird spaces have sold out, but you can still join us when class begins February 15.
To celebrate, I’m having a Giveaway (details below).
In Whimsical Animals, I share a variety of techniques and characters to help you overcome creative blocks and easily develop your own style. By the end of class, you’ll have nine gorgeous paintings and the painting template to get you started again and again, so you can keep creating in a style that is unique to YOU.
* Class begins February 15
* Register Here.
Here are the details:
* 3 Month Payment plans available at checkout
* 1 year access to the classroom
* Forever access to our private facebook group, so there’s always a supportive community for you
* See a full list of supplies here
And now for a little video inspiration…
GIVEAWAY! I need your help spreading the word about WHIMSICAL ANIMALS – A Mini Course…
* To enter, share this blog post link on your blog, twitter, pinterest, instagram or facebook
* For an additional entry, click here and sign up for my newsletter
* Come back here and leave a comment…leave your name and how you shared the post
* The winner will receive a free spot in Whimsical Animals
* If you’ve already registered, you can still enter. Choose to be refunded or pass your spot onto a friend
* I’ll randomly choose the winner and announce it here on Friday, February 5, 2016. Check back here on that day to see if you’ve won.
Thank you for helping me spread the word… and good luck in the GIVEAWAY!
I’ve fallen in love with mixed media painting and out of all of the painting techniques I’ve ever tried, the one thing I always return to is remembering to have fun whenever I create. This brings joy and happiness into the process, which inevitably gets infused into your artwork and always makes anyone who sees it smile.
In every class video, I talk you through my painting process, letting you know when I’ve made a mistake or when I’m not liking my painting and how I work through it, so you can be more free.
My hope for you in Whimsical Animals, is that you connect more deeply to the things that bring you happiness, so you can play, let go with no right or wrong and create from a place that is authentic and unique to you.
This workshop is intended for anyone and everyone. It’s all about giving you many places to begin so you can keep developing your own style… in a mini course!
With love + gratitude,