In Wild & Free Painting, I share many playful techniques and characters to help you feel more free in your artwork and find your own style.
That means we’ll draw and paint whimsical animals, feather-haired girls, imaginary creatures, watercolor portraits, lusciously layered backgrounds and more! I’ll also show you how to create a face in under 10 minutes with just a few supplies, so even if you don’t have a lot of space or time, you can still get creative and play.
We’ll paint with our fingertips, play with neon colors and have fun with lots of layers. And, with each demo, I’ll use just a few of my favorite basic and inexpensive art supplies, so the class doesn’t need to be a huge investment.
My hope for you in this course, is that you feel more inspired to connect deeply with that part of yourself that just wants to dream, take chances, feel how you’ve always wanted to feel and do the things you have always imagined trying but never thought you could, so you can paint with no right or wrong and create from a place that makes you feel free.
You’ll also have forever access to our online community, which means you’ll always have a place to connect and feel supported with your artistic journey.
- painting mixed media portraits, faces and eyes
- Five mixed media painting projects
- how to paint a face in under 10 minutes
- mixed media portraits, faces and eyes
- experimenting with various art supplies
- drawing and sketching
- creating luscious layers
- playing with color
- loosening up and letting go
- watercolor paintings
- art journal pages and sketchbook paintings
- adding top coats
- simple shape template for creating any whimsical animal or character
- Five in-depth painting videos with me talking you through every step of my process, layer by layer, so you know what I’m doing and why
- Step by Step Template and Video for Creating Any Whimsical Character
- Step by Step Video for Drawing Eyes
- How To Video for Adding Top Coats (My 3-Step Process)
- With each lesson, I’ll share tips and things to remember along with a detailed materials and colors list
Downloadable Cheat Sheets
- printable pdf with simple step by step instructions for drawing eyes
- printable pdf with simple step by step instructions for shading faces
- printable pdf with simple shape template for creating different characters
- Private Facebook group full of community support and encouragement.
|Includes Five In-Depth Painting Projects (Videos with Narration) plus Bonus Videos, Downloadable Cheat Sheets & Forever Access to Private Facebook Community|
|For anyone and everyone. Beginners are welcome. I try and instruct in a way that benefits beginner and skilled artists.|
|3 Month Payment Plans Available|
“Your classes opened my eyes to having more fun creating. I now am not scared of starting a project and I’m having a blast creating backgrounds!” -Nina Marie
Sitting down in front of my computer in the morning and logging into this class was the highlight of my day. You are an exceptional teacher and I have learned so much. Thank you for the countless hours it took you to prepare this class. You are my inspiration. I liked watching the videos over and over again and when I went to create my owl, I was pleased with what I had done…..this would not be possible without such an excellent teacher. – Jacqueline Bartels
I’ve been painting like a crazed person, one owl after another and each one different. What a great time I am having! Thank you for all your lessons and helpful hints. Watching you paint is amazing! Thank you for the “ugly” stage, I have often given up at this stage, but not anymore. I just keep on going. – Patricia Armbrust