*update: the giveaway has ended. Chris Botkin you are the winner… Congratulations!
A HUGE thank you to everyone for all of your kind words, enthusiasm and support for my new online workshop Imperfectly Perfect Painting – A Mini Course In Mixed Media.
I am so excited for this class! We have such a fantastic group already. The early bird spaces have sold out, but you can still join us when class begins September 19th.
To celebrate, I’m having a Giveaway (details below).
In Imperfectly Perfect Painting, I share many playful techniques and characters to help you let go and find your own style. By the end of class, you’ll have five super loose and free paintings and the template to get you started again and again, so you can keep exploring and develop your own artistic voice.
* Class begins September 19
* Register Here.
Here are the details:
* 3 Month Payment plans available at checkout
* 1 year access to the classroom
* Forever access to our online community
* See a full list of supplies here
And now for a little video inspiration with music by The Wiggly Tendrils.
GIVEAWAY! I need your help spreading the word about IMPERFECTLY PERFECT PAINTING – A Mini Course…
* To enter, share this blog post link on your social media and tag #JulietteCrane (there’s quick links above the comments section of this post)
* Come back here and leave a comment… leave your name and how you shared the post
* For an additional entry, sign up for my newsletter here.
* The winner will receive a spot in IMPERFECTLY PERFECT PAINTING
* If you’ve already registered, you can still enter. Choose to be refunded or pass your spot onto a friend
* I’ll randomly choose the winner and announce it here on Friday, September 2, 2016. Check back here on that day to see if you’ve won.
Thank you for helping me spread the word… and good luck in the GIVEAWAY!
This is the perfect class to do with kids or for those looking to loosen up and feel more free in your art.
We’ll paint with our fingertips, play with bright colors and have fun with luscious layers. And, with each demo, I’ll use just a few of my favorite basic and inexpensive art supplies, so the class doesn’t need to be a huge investment.
My hope for you in this course, is that you learn to let go and feel more light and relaxed with your artwork, so you can paint with no right or wrong and create from a place that makes you feel free.
There is 1 year access to the classroom, so even if you don’t have a chance to get to everything now, there’s always plenty of time.
You’ll also have forever access to our online community, which means you’ll always have a place to connect and feel supported with your artistic journey.
Happy painting! xo
Ps. If you want even more inspiration and insights into my creative process, plus some details that I only share in email, sign up for my newsletter here.