*update: the giveaway has ended. Sharon Landon you are the winner… Congratulations!
A HUGE thank you to everyone for all of your kind words, enthusiasm and support for my new online workshop Wild & Free Painting – A Mini Course In Mixed Media.
I am so excited for this class! We have such an incredible group already. The early bird spaces have sold out, but you can still join us when class begins April 25th.
To celebrate, I’m having a Giveaway (details below).
In Wild & Free Painting, I share many playful techniques and characters to help you feel more free in your artwork and find your own style. By the end of class, you’ll have five freedom-inspired paintings and the template to get you started again and again, so you can keep exploring and develop your own artistic voice.
* Class begins April 25
* Register Here.
Here are the details:
* 3 Month Payment plans available at checkout
* 1 year access to the classroom
* Forever access to our online community
* See a full list of supplies here
And now for a little video inspiration…
GIVEAWAY! I need your help spreading the word about WILD AND FREE PAINTING – A Mini Course…
* To enter, share this blog post link and tag #juliettecrane on your blog, twitter, instagram or Facebook
* Come back here and leave a comment… leave your name and how you shared the post
* For an additional entry, sign up for my newsletter here.
* The winner will receive a spot in Wild & Free Painting
* If you’ve already registered, you can still enter. Choose to be refunded or pass your spot onto a friend
* I’ll randomly choose the winner and announce it here on Friday, April 15, 2016. Check back here on that day to see if you’ve won.
Thank you for helping me spread the word… and good luck in the GIVEAWAY!
This is the perfect class for beginners or for those looking to loosen up and feel more relaxed in your art.
We’ll paint with our fingertips, play with neon colors and have fun with lots of layers. And, with each demo, I’ll use just a few of my favorite basic and inexpensive art supplies, so the class doesn’t need to be a huge investment.
My hope for you in this course, is that you feel more inspired to connect deeply with that part of yourself that just wants to dream, take chances, feel how you’ve always wanted to feel and do the things you have always imagined trying but never thought you could, so you can paint with no right or wrong and create from a place that makes you feel free.
There is 1 year access to the classroom, so even if you don’t have a chance to get to everything now, there’s always plenty of time.
You’ll also have forever access to our online community, which means you’ll always have a place to connect and feel supported with your artistic journey.
Happy painting! xo
Ps. If you’d like to get started now, find all of my ongoing online classes here.
Pps. If you want even more inspiration and insights into my creative process, plus some details that I only share in email, sign up for my newsletter here.