Wild & Free Coloring Book
Coloring is calming and creative. Artist and author Juliette Crane invites you to relax and have fun coloring and doodling as you transform her whimsical artwork into your own unique and magical art pieces.
Appealing to all ages, the Wild & Free Coloring Book features 34 original drawings printed on one side of the page, so it’s easy for you to share, frame and hang your artwork.
Special features include blank pages at the back for creating your own whimsical characters and a corresponding Wild & Free online art class to keep you inspired. Enjoy hours of stress relief and fun, creative expression.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOOK
- 34 black and white drawings of whimsical characters, printed on one side of the page
- 84 pages, 8.5 x 8.5, soft-cover
- 5 page section of blank pages to draw and color your own characters or use as a journal
- The original drawings were created using a black, water-soluble stabilo pencil, a thin brush and water
- There is also a corresponding Wild & Free online art class for children and adults alike
|84 pages, 8.5 x 8.5 soft cover book featuring 34 original drawings printed on one side of the page. 5 blank pages at the back for you to draw and color your own characters or use as a journal.|
|For Adults and Children|