*update: the giveaway has ended. Layla Payton you are the winner… Congratulations!
A HUGE thank you to everyone for all of your kind words, enthusiasm and support for my new online workshop Painting For The Heart – A Mini Course.
I am so excited for this class! We have such an incredible group already. The early bird spaces have sold out, but you can still join us when class begins September 14.
To celebrate, I’m having a Giveaway (details below).
In Painting For The Heart, I share many different techniques and supplies to help you overcome perfectionism and more easily develop your own style. We’ll paint on a variety of surfaces… canvas, paper and cardboard. By the end of class, you’ll have five beautiful paintings and the painting template to get you started again and again.
* Class begins September 14, 2015
* Register Here.
Here are the details:
* Five In-Depth Painting Projects (Videos with Narration) plus Bonus Videos + More
* Forever access to our private facebook group, so there’s always a supportive community for you
* 3 Month Payment plans available at checkout
* 1 year access to the classroom
* See a full list of supplies here
And now for a little video inspiration…
GIVEAWAY! I need your help spreading the word about PAINTING FOR THE HEART – A Mini Course…
* To enter, share this blog post link on your blog, twitter, pinterest, instagram or Facebook
* Come back here and leave a comment… leave your name and how you shared the post
* The winner will receive a spot in Painting For The Heart
* If you’ve already registered, you can still enter. Choose to be refunded or pass your spot onto a friend
* I’ll randomly choose the winner and announce it here on Friday, September 4, 2015. Check back here on that day to see if you’ve won.
Thank you for helping me spread the word… and good luck in the GIVEAWAY!
I’ve fallen in love with mixed media painting and out of all of the painting techniques I’ve ever tried, the one thing I always return to is remembering to have fun whenever I create. This brings joy and happiness into the process, which inevitably gets infused into your artwork and always makes anyone who sees it smile.
My hope for you in this course, is that you get lost in the joy of painting and believe in the work you create, so you can find bliss in the process, let it all flow with no right or wrong and create from a place that is authentic and unique to you.
This workshop is intended for anyone and everyone. It’s all about giving you many places to begin so you can keep developing your own style… in a mini course!
Ps. If you loved the music in this video as much as I do, click here to listen to more of The Wiggly Tendrils
Pps. If you’d like to get started before Painting For The Heart officially begins, click here to watch videos for my other self-paced, instant-access online classes.