I wanted to create a class that would help you paint faces and eyes in a way that is unique to you.
The question I get asked most often in my classes is how I paint my eyes and faces. So many have said they want to develop their own style, so in this class, I share many different mixed media faces and techniques that will strengthen your own voice and rekindle your creative spark.
- painting mixed media portraits, faces and eyes
- shading faces
- drawing eyes
- experimenting with various art supplies
- mixed media backgrounds
- whimsy and color
- loosening up and letting go
- watercolor paintings
- adding top coats
- simple shape template for creating any whimsical animal or character
- 10 in-depth painting projects with me talking you through every step of my process, layer by layer, so you know what I’m doing and why
- painting portraits on paper using mixed media supplies
- Step by Step videos for drawing eyes, shading faces adding top coats and creating any character
- i share my painting process, letting you know when I make mistakes, how I fix them and how I talk myself out of getting frustrated so I can keep on creating.
- with each lesson, I’ll share tips and things to remember along with a detailed materials and colors list
Downloadable Cheat Sheets
- printable pdf with simple step by step instructions for drawing eyes
- printable pdf with simple step by step instructions for shading faces
- printable pdf with simple shape template for creating different characters
- Private Facebook group full of community support and encouragement.
|In-Depth Painting Videos with Narration & Text|
|For anyone and everyone. Beginners are welcome. I try and instruct in a way that benefits beginner and skilled artists|