In this mixed media painting class you will learn a variety of techniques to help push your creativity and develop your style, especially when creating faces and whimsical animals.
You’ll learn my simple shape templates so that you can easily create whatever whimsical animal or character is unique to you and really make it your own.
That means we’ll be painting all sorts of whimsical characters and animals – like lions, bears, foxes, cats and so much more. We’ll also create watercolor portraits, add lettering, layer with collage, experiment with nontraditional art supplies and loosen up with paintings in our sketchbooks, so you can really find your artistic voice.
I’ll also take you with me on-location in videos and photos, so you can keep finding your own inspirations and strengthening your style.
Having fun, learning to let go and not being afraid to cover up my paintings have become essential to my creative process. I’ve fallen in love with mixed media painting and out of all of the painting techniques I’ve ever tried, the one thing I always return to is remembering to have fun with whatever it is I’m creating. This brings joy into the process, which inevitably gets infused into your artwork and always makes anyone who sees it smile.
My hope for you in this course is that these paintings and inspirations give you many places to quickly begin, so you can rekindle your creative spark, enjoy painting and create in a style that is unique to YOU.
There’s 2 year access to the classroom, so even if you don’t have a chance to get to it now, there’s always plenty of time.
*painting and drawing portraits and faces using various techniques and styles
*art journaling and sketchbook paintings with just a few supplies
*in-depth mixed media paintings
*adding top coats
*simple shape template for creating any whimsical animal or character
Videos and In-Depth Explanations
- Painting projects each week with narration
- HD videos that you can watch from any device
- Written content and detailed supply lists to help you stay focused and inspired
- Step by Step Template and Video for Creating Any Whimsical Character
- Step by Step Video for Drawing Eyes
- How To Video for Adding Top Coats (My 3-Step Process)
Downloadable Cheat Sheets
- Printable pdfs with simple step by step instructions for shading faces, drawing eyes and creating different characters
- Forever access to our online creative community, where I’m available to answer questions and give feedback and you’ll get incredible positivity and support from others as well.
|In-Depth Painting Videos with Narration, Written Explanations, Downloadable Cheat Sheets for Creating Any Character. plus Bonus Videos & Forever Access to our Private Creative Community where I give feedback and answer questions|
|For anyone and everyone. Beginners are welcome.|