i love finding new art supplies.
whenever i try out and layer new supplies i come up with new ideas and characters. and it really gets my creativity and playfulness going.
here are a few of my favorite new art supplies…
Photos (Left to Right, Top to Bottom):
* Gold leaf (i love applying it with a stencil and golden’s gel medium),
* Vintage lace table runners (perfect for stenciling with spray paint),
* Liquitex inks (so fun for adding a sheer layer of color),
* Sequins, glitter and anything shimmering,
* Wax pellets (perfect for creating encaustics in small areas),
* Vintage book pages (so fun for drawing on with india ink and using as a sketchbook).